EcoGrid EcoRaster EH40 Green - 1 Tile
Current lead time is 7 to 10 working days, apologies for any inconvenience!
Each tile is 330mm x 330mm x 40mm high with a wall thickness of 3.6mm. Withstanding a load of 120 tonnes/sqm when unfilled, EH40 is ideal for domestic traffic applications. One square metre weighs approximately 5.22kg and is made from 100% recycled polyethylene.
For full product details see below. To get in touch call us on 0151 639 4281 or email email@example.com.
EcoGrid E40 (also known as EH40) is our 40mm deep universal grid. By far our best seller due to its fantastic versatility, it can be used in parking areas, pedestrian areas and pretty much any scenario where the ground needs to be reinforced and made into a weight bearing area.
We are the only grid supplier to have a 22-year history of making the grid and can offer a 20-year guarantee on all of our EcoGrid ground reinforcement grids. We suggest using EcoGrid in areas where the traffic loading is up to 10 tonne lorries but the actual tested loading rating of the grid is for 20 tonne axel loads so it truly lives up to its title of the universal grid.
E40 headline Specs (detailed specs below):
- 20-year guarantee
- Dimensions: 33 cm x 33 cm x 4 cm
- Wall thickness, Wall height: Outer walls: 4,5 mm / inner walls: 3,5 mm, 40 mm
- Weight per tile: 0,70 kg
- Weight per m²: 6,30 kg
- Material: 100 % recycled polyethylene
- 20 tonne axel (400 tonnes per square metre) loading
Areas we suggest using E40:
- Parking areas
- Drive and walkways
- Open air and outdoor events
- Fairgrounds, cemeteries
- Parks and recreation areas
- Horse riding
- Large paddocks
- Washing areas
- Small and medium riding arenas
- Gateways and field entrances
E40 detailed specifications:
Compressive strength: Up to 20 t axle load in accordance with DIN 1072 Loadbearing capacity: Up to 400t Natural stability: Temperature range -50 up to 90°C Dimensional changes: Approx. 0,5 % (at a standard temperature +20°C up to 80°C) Humidity absorption: 0,01 % Environmental compatibility: Harmless, groundwater neutral, weatherproof and UV resistant Solubility: Resistant against acid and leaches, alcohol, oil and petrol (strewing salt, ammonia, acid rain etc.) Installation: 100 m² per person per hour
- Packing unit: 1 layer (= 12 tiles corresponding to 1,33 m²)
- Layers per pallet: 55
- m² per pallet: 73,15 m²
- Tiles per pallet: 660 pieces
- Dimensions per one way pallet: 105 cm x 135 cm x 235 cm
- Gross weight per pallet: 470 kg (pallet incl.)
- Durability: Unlimited according to TÜV certification
- Charge: Up to 20 t axle load in accordance with DIN 1072
- Environmental compatibility: Environmentally neutral in accordance with DIN 38412
- Tested according to: DIN 1072 roads and bridges
- DIN EN ISO 124 B125 requirements for surfaces for car parking areas
- DIN 38412
Get the World's No. 1 Permeable Paving direct from EcoGrid Ltd.
Create a fully permeable, free draining and load bearing surface with EcoGrid. A patented interlocking system makes our porous paving grids quick and easy to install (up to 100m2 per hour, per person) and once installed stay virtually maintenance free even with vehicles driving directly over them day-to-day.
They're ideal for SuDS (Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems) applications, as well as car parks, driveways, equestrian applications and a whole lot more! EcoGrid can even be relocated easily ("lift and relay") for use on numerous sites, and as always we back up our claims with a 20 year guarantee.
Trade and quantity enquiries are welcome on 0151-639-4281 or firstname.lastname@example.org