Hi-Vis Ground Contamination Orange Geotextile Membrane Full Roll 4.5 x 100m
Our Hi-Vis Geotextile is a Non-Woven Membrane used for separating contaminated and uncontaminated soils. The orange geotextile has a dual effect:
- Its vivid colour warns of potential danger at the point of any future excavations,
- and it can also prevent the upward movement of contaminated soil particles.
- highly visible separator
- prevents intermixing of adjacent mineral layers
- quick and easy to install
- supplied in 4.5 x 100m rolls for rapid coverage
- available in a number of strengths to suit site requirements
We guarantee to beat any like for like quotation. Trade enquiries are welcome.
|Tensile Strength (MD)||EN ISO 10319||kN/m||10|
|Tensile Strength (CMD)||EN ISO 10319||kN/m||9|
|Tensile Elongation (MD)||EN ISO 10319||%||22|
|Tensile Elongation (CMD)||EN ISO 10319||%||15|
|CBR Puncture Resistance||EN ISO 12236||N||1500|
|Waterflow norm. to plane||EN ISO 11058||l/m2/s||18|
|Weight||EN ISO 9864||g/m2||80|
|Roll Size||m||4.5 x 100m
Volume prices of this Hi-Vis Geotextile are available on request - just get in touch!