Pallet of 88nr Liberty Drain F900 Polypropylene Channel Drain 1m Length = 88 Linear Metres
Pack of 88 x 1m Lengths = 88 Linear Metres
1000mm length x 100mm internal width x 72mm invert depth
159mm overall width x 106mm overall depth
Features 2nr 500mm D400 Gratings with 6mm slots and M10 x 30mm A2 stainless steel bolts.
- High quality polypropylene channel base
- Interlocking channel tongue and groove joints
- U-Shaped channel for maximum hydraulics
- Smooth internal face for rapid flow rates
- Ductile iron gratings
- 4mm galvanised steel rail
- 8 point locking per metre
- 6mm safe-slot gratings for pedestrian areas
- Stepped falls available for increased hydraulic performance
- Integrated 90 degree turns
- Integrated 'T' junctions for multiple runs
Liberty Drain is a quality, easy to fit channel drainage system which is completely bolt-free, incorporating a snap-lock fixing mechanism. The units are aesthetically pleasing, ideal for domestic and commercial applications. They are also environmentally friendly, being completely recyclable. For increased watertight installations we recommend using a sealant.
The LDC100-6-50 Liberty Drain has a D400 Loading Class, tested to BS EN 1433:2002. Suitable applications include:
- pedestrian precincts
- town centres
- cycle ways
- car parks
- service stations
- sports and leisure facilities
- light industrial areas
- commercial developments
The channels are suitable for all heavy duty and industrial applications, particularly areas with forklift trucks and turning articulated vehicles.
Liberty Drain is available in a variety of sizes and loading classes, please contact us for details.