RainCatcher RainBloc 400L Storm Soakaway Crate
Unit Dimensions: 1000mm x 1000mm x 400mm
Unit Storage Volume: 400L
Unit Weight: 17.8kg (approx)
Introducing our robust crate system for soakaways, infiltration and attenuation systems. In addition to attenuation, the EcoGrid Crate can also be used for greywater storage.
- Direct supply
- Mitigates flood risk
- Easy installation on site
- Load bearing to various levels
- Made in the UK from recycled polyethylene
- Prevents flooding and stores excess rainwater
- Promotes the balance in the groundwater position
- Decreases environment problems caused by development
- Helps prevents peak flows to main drainage and purification systems
- When used with a geotextile can be used to filter rainwater and stormwater
Manufactured in the UK to ISO 9001 Quality Standards, from recycled strong copolymer polypropylene. This makes it robust yet lightweight soak away solution, giving the product a long life and making yours easier when it comes to installation!
- "EcoGrid Crate"
- Capacity 400L (nominal)
- Dimension 1000x1000x400mm
- Unit Weight 17.8kg (standard)15kg (light)
- Void Ratio 94% (standard) 95% (lite)
- Compressive Strength 400+KN/m^2 (standard) 200+KN/m^2 (light)
Kindly note quantities from 6+ crates incure a pallet delivery cost, this has been reflected into the base price.